Worship and participation in the life and activities of the church are open to all, including non-members.
How to Join?
We would love you to take the next step by joining the Parktown North Methodist (PNMC)! There are five simple requirements to become a member at PNMC:
- Request church membership.
- Acknowledge and desire the Lordship of Jesus Christ in your life.
- Be baptised (only if you have not been baptised previously).
- Commit to serve and follow Him by sharing in the fellowship and responsibilities of this church.
- Attend a Welcome Breakfast for new members hosted by the Minister and leaders of the church.
PNMC Children’s & Young Adult’s Church
During school terms PNMC offers a Children’s & Young Adult’s Church for children and teens between the ages of 5 – 16 years of age. With a fascinating and interactive curriculum tailor-made to meet the needs of each age group, the Children’s & Young Adult’s Church is the perfect opportunity for our children to forge a relationship with Jesus Christ, learn His teachings and how to apply them in their day-to-day lives.