A fellowship group at Parktown North Methodist Church (“PNMC”) is a gathering of believers meeting the following criteria:
• Guided by a church approved leader.
• Meet regularly.
• Use approved biblical curriculum and aids.
• Pursue spiritual growth and a deeper understanding of God’s love and purpose in our lives.
To experience first-hand the spiritual encouragement and support from this close-knit community, small fellowship groups can provide that insight.
How do I choose a fellowship group?
You can choose your group based on your most pressing need, your availability or location of neighbourhood. The groups vary to accommodate the varying needs of a PNMC member: some people are looking for fellowship and need an ongoing fellowship group that meets every week with no scheduled end date, whilst others are looking for biblical answers to specific questions or issues. They want a fellowship group that meets for a specific number of weeks about a singular subject or topic.
You can decide the kind of group that suits you best right now. You are under no obligation to stay in a fellowship group. So, give one a try. If it doesn’t work for you, try something else or start-up your own fellowship group.
Other regular church meetings and groups:
- Fellowship Group (10:00) – (PNMC Chapel)
- Prayers in the Chapel (11:15)
- Fellowship Group (19:00) – Ron Allwright (Minor Hall)
- Fellowship Group (14:00) – Joan Bevan (Darrenwood)
- Fellowship Group (18:00 1st & 3rd Wednesday) – Barbara Wood
- Nurturing the homeless – tea and sandwiches at 9:30am
- Nurturing the homeless – Meal at 18:00
- Sewing and knitting classes at 10:00am
- Prayers at Church office at 08:00am
- Feeding the Hungry (11:30)
- Women’s Auxiliary meeting every 2nd Saturday of the month at 9:30am
- Prayers in the Chapel at 08:15am
- Car Wash from 9:00am
- Nurturing the homeless – Meal at 12:00pm